- Fully Automatic Bulk Material (Carbon Black and Filler) Upstream Weighing and Feeding System
- Dilute and Dense Phase Upstream Pneumatic Transfer System
- Material Storage and Discharging System (Sac Tip and Bulk Bag /Jumbo Bag Handling System)
- Fully Automatic Chemical (Minor Ingredients) Weighing and Batching System
- Semi-Automatic Chemical Weighing System, Solid (Polymer) Weighing and Feeding System
- Mixer Sequence Control and Recipe Management System with Barcode and Poka-Yoke Solutions.
- Inventory Management (BARCODE/RFID) and WIP Traceability Solutions
- Intelligent Trench Conveyor Systems
- Green Tyre and Finished Tyre Handling Systems
- FIFO Racking Systems
- All Types of Material Handling Conveyor Systems
- Roller Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors
- Perpendicular Transfer Systems
- Free-flow Systems
- Automated Guided Vehicle.
- Robotics Solutions
- ASRS (Automated Storage and Retrieval System)
- Plant Floor Data Integration with Enterprise Software Systems
- Track and Trace with Identification Systems
- Work Flow Poka-Yoke and Management System (RFID, Barcode etc.)
- Industry 4.0, IIoT Enabled Integrated Plant Visibility Systems
- User based Reporting, and Dashboards
- Machine Controls
- QC and Inspections Systems
- Safety Systems
- Predictive Maintenance and Continuous Monitoring
- Energy Monitoring and Maximum Demand based Controls
- Energy as a part of BOM
SOLUTION FOR TYRE & RUBBER INDUSTRY
Apart from the high complexity involved in the manufacturing of tyre and rubber parts, this industry faces additional challenges due to changing global standards, with regulations on environmental impacts, and consumer demand for high performance at a lower cost.
There is a need for adopting optimised production techniques in order to control the cost of production. Reducing wastages with best use of raw materials plays a major role in the competitive market positioning of a manufacturer.
The solutions that helps to get the maximum productivity in each stage of the manufacturing process with a centralised view to detect gaps in quality, regulatory and productivity goals will ensure that operational excellence is achieved.
OUR VISION – TRUSTED FOR EXCELLENCE
- To be the most preferred trusted partner for Intelligent material handling solutions in powder, liquids, and units to all manufacturing industries.
- To cultivate a culture of mutual trust, respect, and continuous learning for the growth of all our personnel.
- To ensure the happiness of all our business partners while meeting their expectations.
WE DELIVER THE BEST
ADWIK Intellimech Pvt. Ltd.
ADWIK Intellimech Pvt. Ltd. specializes in Intelligent Material Handling Solutions and Machineries for handling powders, granules, liquids, polymer bales, pallets, carton boxes, bins, batteries, tyres and all types of units as a Turnkey supply.
ADWIK’s solutions are user friendly and equips the user with great flexibility through modular design, precise manufacturing, automated controls and fully IT enabled solutions that meets Industry 4.0 expectations with accurate functional deliverables.
ADWIK is an Associate Partner Company of BASE Automation Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
ADWIK team has experience in handling more than 200+ projects in India and Abroad for various Industries.
ADWIK Intellimech Pvt. Ltd., has completed the design, supply and installation of PLC based Furnace Control System and Raw material Transportation and Batching system for our 5MVA Ferro Alloy plant at Pondicherry to our satisfaction. The systems have been working satisfactorily for the past six months. We will not hesitate in recommending M/s. ADWIK Intellimech Pvt. Ltd., for any projects.
– Mr. T.V.Sivaraman
I want to extend a very sincere thank you to ADWIK Intellimech for the assistance with the PLC issue at the Nabrajah QCPF. The prompt response by ADWIK permitted the production facility to be returned to operation much sooner than we expected. The ADWIK Team’s expertise and effort was one of the primary reasons for the successful solution to our issue.
– Mr. Jim Harmon
The PLC Based Batching Automation and Recipe Management System was commissioned well within the estimated period and it has been working satisfactorily. Their service prior to sales, during execution and after sales has been very good. We will not hesitate to recommend M/s ADWIK automation Technologies Pvt. Ltd., for similar projects.
– Mr. Sameer Salvi
Executive – Paint Engineering
We would like to appreciate all the hard work and diligent efforts that ADWIK has put in to completing the installation of windows 2003 server for RDS system at Toyoda Gosei, Neemrana. It was a very good co—ordination, immediate decision and support by ADWIK Management even on small notice. We would like to thank the ADWIK Team who co-ordinated well for this job, attended this problem on site and worked very hard to get the results as per our expectation.